Monday 4 May 2020

THE DORMANT BLOG PAGE

By - Hesmel Faznee Faisal

Salam to my fellow bloggers and readers of this blog.

I kept reminding myself I am not an active blogger, a passive if you like. I think the last posting that I made was in 2018, two years ago and it was made not because of the eagerness to do so.

Rather to remind myself that I was once a blogger and have my own blogspot.

I first started blogging in 2006, during a time when blogging was the trend and a place for people to vent their anger and hatred to the then government led by the country's 5th Prime Minister, Tun Abdullah Badawi. I also made friends back then with prominent bloggers, in the likes of Ahiruddin Attan (Dato') who operates the rocky's bru blogspot, Syed Azidi of then Kickdafella blogspot (to name a few).

I even attended few gatherings organized by these individuals held at the Press Club in Jalan Tangsi.

I have to admit that due to my acquintance with them there are times where the subject of my blog are very much criticizing the 5th Prime Minister.

On a different note, I am glad that I have taken up writing for my blog again thanks to the MCO which have entered its 48th day (when this piece of reading was written!).

To my surprise there are about 20 odd followers of my blog and more than 100,000 viewership who had viewed it. It is quite an achievement for a blog that have been left dormant for more than 6 years (prior to the last posting that I had posted in 2018).

Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu
The Salam Connection. 

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...