Friday 9 May 2008

NOTE FOR THOUGHT?


Salam, to my fellow bloggers and my diehard "bacalah" blog readers..


What did I miss, for the last 1-2 months, since the last time I posted a writing in my blog ? Well, let me put down the list..For my own reference;


- BN lost its' 2/3 majority;

- Pak Lah is still a loser,

- Prices of food has gone up,

- Tun Dr. Mahathir a.k.a Tok Det has started his own blog,

- Pak Lah is still a loser,

- Anwar Ibrahim claims that there are more than 30 MP's from BN are planning to switch parties, in other words, this would enable the opposition to form the next Government

- Pak Lah is still a loser,

- KTM's Komuter service is harshly being condemned by the public, as well as from the Opposition parties, which I strongly believed is a hidden agenda by certain quarters who has interest on the company,

- Pak Lah is still a loser,

- Well, there are many more things that I would like to jot down , but as for now this is sufficient enough for me to show you how I am getting fedup with the current situation we are facing!


Kita kan Tersesat Pabila malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu - The Salam Connection

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...