Wednesday 3 June 2009

ROCKY'S BRU, I Thank You!

Salam.. To my fellow bloggers and the reader (Yes, the only frequent visitor to this blog is Ms. Faradina!) of this site.

I must say this first...

THANK YOU BRADER ROCKY FOR PUTTING MY BLOG IN YOUR BLOG LINK!!!!!

I will expect more readers (In my dreams, Jose!) to drop by for a minute or two at this self proclaimed blog to read my postings...


Again, I thank you..

p.s - Blog IS already considered as the fifth estate. And soon will end up as part of the traditional media!

Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu - The Salam Connection

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...