Tuesday 14 October 2008

MENTAL BLOCK. PART III

By - Hesmel Faznee Faisal
Salam, to my fellow bloggers and Bacalah readers (If there's any one out there!)

I have not been productive lately.

No, Jose! This has nothing to do with my involvement in the production of fine offspring (yes, it's what the learnt one referred to as the eugenics process!). But more or less, I’m referring to my inability to post any new writings (If I may called it such) to this blog and due to that I would like to describe myself as a person who is not as productive as the other bloggers have been.

Even then whilst writing this piece of work, I had to struggle for a moment just to ensure that whatever topics I would discuss with the readers can create some excitement on them. I don’t think “would discuss with the readers” is the right sentence for me to describe it.

This time, I would try no to dwell into political issues or anything related to it because any bloggers that I know like Bro Rocky, Bro Sheih, Dato’ Ron etc. has written alot about it and they have done it with flying colors. However, I wish to stress out that part and parcel, bloggers have also played a very significant role in ensuring the early power transition between the current Prime Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister been done in a manner way.

Besides thanking Dato’ Mukhriz Mahathir for his brave move (I sounded as if I am ball polishing Mukhriz!) for writing a letter demanding the Prime Minister to take full responsibility for BN’s terrible defeat (Jose, you may come up with thousands of excuses to explain the defeat, but the reality is that in Malaysia, we MUST have a 2/3 majority in order to ensure things running effectively in this country!) in the recent election, I would also like to thank Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin for voicing out his concern about the defeat and lead others to do the same.

I had made a promise with my readers (Jose, you don’t have any!) not to discuss about the political issue in this writing. I guess I am wrong. I did touch a bit about it. I am not a person who has no credibility when it comes to keeping promises, but it has become a very bad habit of me to voice out any matters that I feel is inaccurate.

I will try to write more. As such, I am suffering from the mental block syndrome, again..

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...