Friday 25 April 2008

I'M SUFFERING...MIND YOU!!


Salam…

To all my fellow bloggers and loyal readers of my blog, Bacalah..(Jose, itupun kalau ada!)

If you can notice the absence of my latest writing in this blog for quite some time, this is due to a problem that I’m suffering. The mental block syndrome!

I hope I would be able to continue to write to this blog and to complete my script “Beruang Hitam”, God willing.

Hope to see you soon.

p.s – Kalau ada sapa-sapa ada petua untuk mengatasi masalah mental block nih, please do contact me.. I’m really desperately seeking for a cure for this problem!!

HESMEL FAZNEE FAISAL

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...