Monday 14 November 2011

NOTHING MUCH TO SAY..


By - Hesmel Faznee Faisal

Salam, to fellow bloggers and readers of this “pathetic self indulging” blog!

And yes, it has been more than a month since the last time I posted any writing materials to this blog. Not that I don’t want to but rather hesitant to do so.  I’m suffering from what writers normally have i.e the writer’s block!

A lot of things has been written or said during my absence from the blogging scene, none of which attracts my attention to write nor comment on matters been said, simply because I don’t think it’s something of which people would want to read, or take notice in my blog.

We have top guns bloggers like Rocky’s Bru, Papagomo, Unspinners, Outsyed The Box and numerous other blogs who have written all about it. So let them say what’s best or necessary for them to write, or say whichever comes first!

Having said all of these, all I want to say is this;

I’ll be off the hook from the blogging scene for another month...

Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu – The Salam Connection

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...