Monday 8 November 2010

THE NEW WORKING ENVIRONMENT


By – HESMEL FAZNEE FAISAL

Salam, dear bloggers and readers of this "pathetic" blog.

Before I begin, please forgive myself for my absence from the blogging field. Most of you who have been following my updates, either through this "self pathetic" blog or through my facebook account may have an idea on what have been going on lately.

To those who have yet to add me in their friend's list in facebook, all apologies are accepted!

All I can say is that I am now working with the Government, in other words I see myself as a person who serves for the people. As what the Prime Minister has been lamenting all this while; "One Malaysia, People's First, Performance Now" that will be my motto to achieve all of the direction planned by the Government.

As of now, I will not be updating my blog as frequent as before. Reason given is that I need to study and to learn a lot on the Government's policy and other matters related to it.
All the best and God bless…
 

Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu – The Salam Connection.

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...