Saturday 6 February 2010

A HEINOUS ACT

by - Hesmel Faznee Faisal

The rest room is no longer (Jose, I was not referring to doing THAT thing!) a safe place nowadays. After reading a news here I began to have strong doubt about the safety for us to use the rest room!

My worry is not on some peeping Tom recording a guy doing his thing in the gents as I have strong doubt that anyone would ever be interested to watch a guy easing himself (However there is an exception to those who are doing the guy’s thing, if you know what I mean, Jose!).

I am more worried on the privacy of the ladies as they are the ones who can easily fall trap to this heinous act! Anyone can just access the recorded clips in You Tube to watch it and have a wonderful time whilst doing it.

To all the ladies out there, just be extra careful before you do the necessary thing in the rest room, ok?

Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu – The Salam Connection

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...