Friday 22 May 2009

THOUSAND APOLOGIES FROM ME..

by - Hesmel Faznee Faisal

I've noticed that the last time I had posted a writing to my blog was in April 2009. My blog will probably be considered as outdated and it is rightly for a blogger to keep his blog active with one posting per week, at least .

It is not that I had ran out of ideas on things I want to say, but the work strain as well as other matters crawling unexpectedly within my 24-7 life domain, had managed to slow down my writing passion.

I will write again, if I have the ample time, but as for now I would say that this self esteem blog will remained domain until further notice.

To my only follower, fara_lf, I would like to apologised for not having the time to update my blog. For the rest of the inquisitive readers, who sometimes drops by at my blog during their web surfing, I thank you.

I will write again, God willing.

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...