Thursday 29 May 2008

ALL AND ALL IT'S JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL



By - Hesmel Faznee Faisal

The title for this writing is taken from the song "Another Brick In The Wall" by Pink Floyd. After seeing both photos, I can see the similarity between them. The first photo shows the demolition of the Berlin wall and the second one is the barricade at the Grand Saga. Both shared the same feeling of anger and hatred in people involved due to the erection of the wall.


But then again, it’s up to my Bacalah readers to think and to describe. Anyway, I have since managed to break my silence for more than 3 months and I know some of my readers may noticed how productive I am in posting and scribbling nonsense so called articles in my blog..

But, for whatever reason I may say in my blog, I still remain my stand of not going to forgive for any writings that have been published in this blog.

Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu – The Salam Connection


No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...