Friday 1 June 2007

7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE BLOG PR

I would like to share some tips with my fellow Bacalah readers (itupun kalau ada!!) on 7 habits of highly effective blog PR, written by Nick Wreden, CEO of FusionBrand (kalau nak tengok blog dia, pi jer ke http://www.fusionbrand.blogs.com/). He was also one of the panel members in the IABC Forum on Blog Relations which was held recently in KL Hilton, Sentral (For full report please look into my previous posting).

7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE BLOG PR

- Never Pitch Personalize
- Respect a blogger’s time and intelligence
- “A blog is not about you, it is about me
- Quality, not quantity
- Feed the food chain
- It’s no longer just about the media
- Keep learning.

It would like to deliberate on each of the points given but since I didn’t have the time as well as the pleasure to write long (boring articles!) I just jotted down in point form for all bloggers to read and to understand what is necessary for us to do in writing blogs. I know, I am just a small time blogger, compared with the giants like Rocky, Jeff and the rest but what I am trying to say here is the most important part in writing blogs is to be responsible and to take all the responsibilities if we (bloggers) were sued by certain quarters in the society.

Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu – The Salam Connection

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...