Wednesday 9 May 2007

NOTHING MUCH TO SAY!


Salam..Dear Bacalah readers (If there are any!). I came across an interesting quotation by Martin Niemoller about the aggression and the torture that had been carried out by the Nazi armies during the painstaking period of World War II.

When the Nazis came for the communist,
I remain silent;
I was not a communist,

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat,

When they came for the trade unionist,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist,

When they came for me,
There was no one left to speak out.

I hope the quotation can be best described for the situation the Bloggers are facing currently.

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...