Tuesday 8 May 2007

THE BLOGGER'S RHAPSODY?


Salam…TO all my fellow Bacalah readers (If there are any!). Today is my second day in CMCF (Communication and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia) as a research officer. It is quite ironic, a blogger working in a company that plays a role as a watchdog for KTAK, in monitoring all activity pertaining to bloggers!

I will write more, as soon as I have new stories to share with my fellow bloggers. As for now on, my pledge is to uphold the truth no matter how hard for people to swallow.


Kita Kan Tersesat Pabila Malam Menjemput Bulan Semula Ke Sangkar Waktu - The Salam Connection

No comments:

SENI BAHASA DAN SENI RUPA DALAM CERMINAN AKAL BUDI MELAYU

                                                                                Oleh - Hesmel Faznee Faisal Allahyarham Pendeta Za’ba (1985-...